The Distributed CCAP Node is a high-performance and cost-effective cable network edge device, which is designed based on CableLabs’ DOCSIS 3.1 standards and compatible with DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, C- and Euro-DOCSIS. It supports Distributed Access Architectures (DAA) and can be operated remotely. With DOCSIS, PacketCable/PCMM EQAM and optical receiver it is suited for all applications including internet, voice, VOD and CATV. With its modular structure it is easy to change parts of the Distributed CCAP DOCSIS 3.1 Node.
- Supports DOCSIS 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 / C-DOCSIS / Euro-DOCSIS
- Configurable as Remote MACPHY or Remote PHY
- For Distributed Access Architecture (DAA)
- Remote Operation and Management
- High Bandwidth: 10 Gigabit Level Access
- Supports PacketCable / PacketCable Multimedia (PCMM), and Multi-Service Applications including Internet, Video and interactive VOD Application
- End-to-End QoS Support