DEV has set a benchmark in the RF matrix business for delivering more capabilities, in more compact sizes, with state-of-the-art technology, at lower cost.
DEV Systemtechnik’s L-Band Matrix Switch product line ranges in sizes from 4×4 matrices in various configurations, including asymmetrical and symmetrical, up to 2048×2048 port clusters.
With our products, you enjoy these advantages:
- Best cost-performance ratio
- Rack space-saving design
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Intelligent Software Functions
- Unbeatable flexibility for future needs due to the modular design
- Plus: DEV TripleC Protection – the unique 3-year-plus support package
Our L-Band Matrix Switches allow switching a number of input signals flexibly to none, one, or multiple output ports. DEV’s L-Band Routers range in size from 1 RU to 4 RU in various configurations, and offer unique optional functions like:
- Electrical and optical inputs
- LNB powering through all input channels
- Integrated Spectrum Analyzers.
We can configure a router that fully meets your needs, whether that includes room to grow, or minimizing unused capacity with optimal sizing. Try out our Matrix Configurator to explore configurations for your applications.
Showing all 9 results
L-Band Distributing Matrix ARCHIMEDES | DEV 1986
L-Band Distributing Matrix SIGMA | DEV 19128
L-Band Distributing RF Matrix 8² | DEV 1982
L-Band Combining Fan-In RF Matrix ARCHIMEDES | DEV 1976
L-Band Combining Fan-In RF Matrix | DEV 1975
L-Band Distributing Matrix 16² | DEV 1985
L-Band Distributing RF Matrix 8to4ty | DEV 1984
Remote Control Panel | DEV 8552
RF Switching System | DEV 1400