The DEV 4111 is a 1 RU chassis providing 2 slots for optical modules or amplifier modules. With the controller option integrated, all functionalities are accessible via the intuitive DEV Web Interface or via SNMP protocol. The DEV 4111 can be configured as a standalone line-amplifier or optical transmitter/receiver in a 1+1 redundancy scheme. Furthermore it can be combined with an RF splitter or an IRD controlled switch to realize the most compact and flexible Intelligent Universal Optribution Chassis.
- High Flexibility in 1 RU for RF and Optical Transmission Systems
- Space and Cost saving Solution due to versatile RF Distribution Options
- Enhanced System Reliability via 1+1 Redundancy
- Permanent Signal Monitoring and Recording *
- Intuitive and complete Operation with DEV Web Interface *
- Complete SNMP-MIB for seamless Integration into all common M&C Systems *
* Requires the CPU Option