The TWIN analog RF over Fiber link for L-Band frequencies provides fixed gain and high linearity and is tailored for 95 % of all intra- and interfacility links with optical budgets up to 10 dB (recommended). Via RF Sensing the transmit and the receive module provide continuous RF Signal Status Monitoring on both ends of the transmission chain. LNB Powering including current monitoring is integrated in the transmit module. To obtain a quick overview about the system status LEDs at the modules enable a direct visual check. Various electrical and optical connectors are offered to cover all customer requirements. The hot-swappable modules permit a high density of optical links and fit into all indoor and outdoor chassis of the RF over Fiber Optribution series.
- Compared with Coax Cabling RF optical Transmission allows increased Signal Quality
- No Frequency dependent Loss eliminates the Necessity for Slope Compensation
- Space and Cost Saving Solution due to dual Transmitters or Receivers
- Tailored for 95 % of all Intra- and Interfacility Links
- Receiver compatible with Optical LNB, Dual Fiber Output Ku-band PLL LNB, from Swedish Microwave