The DEV 7113 is a 3 RU chassis providing 20 slots for various optical modules including CWDM, DWDM, EDFA, and other analog RF over FiberRF over Fiber solutions convert analog RF signals into optical which are then transmitted over optical fibers and converted back to RF at various frequency bands.
modules of the Optribution series. With the integrated controller all functionalities are accessible via the intuitive DEV Web Interface or via SNMP protocol. The DEV 7113 can be configured for 1+1 redundancy or N+1 redundancy operation. Configuration versatility and high module density (up to 40 RF over Fiber channels in a single chassis) realize the most flexible and powerful Intelligent Optribution Chassis.The most commonly used RF over Fiber system configurations are described by DEV’s RF over Fiber Solution Leaflets. Further chassis configurations are standardly available.
- Space and Cost saving Solution with the highest Density on the Market in 3 RU
- One Chassis for all RF over Fiber Modules incl. CWDM, DWDM, EDFA, optical Splitters, and optical Switches
- Enhanced System Reliability via 1+1 Redundancy or N+1 Redundancy
- Permanent Signal Monitoring and Recording
- Intuitive and complete Operation with DEV Web Interface
- Complete SNMP-MIB for seamless Integration into all common M&C Systems