This videos shows you how to manage and events and user logs with the DEV Web Interface by DEV Systemtechnik
- You can find an overview of active events at the start screen.
- To manage events navigate to the “Events”-Tab.
- You can only delete events if you acknowledged them before.
- You can acknowledge and delete a number of events as well by pressing Shift or CTRL while clicking on the events.
- Pending events cannot be deleted.
- The overview list on the status screen show only pending events that are not acknowledged yet.
- For some devices the DEV Web Interface creates user logs.
- User logs record all activities and settings made by the users. You can export and delete them.