Precautions against Coronavirus Infection implemented at DEV Systemtechnik GmbH
Friedberg, Hessen, Germany – March 20, 2020
Dear friends and partners!
Around the globe people are facing challenges unseen before – economically, socially and infrastructure wise.
In times like this a reliable communications infrastructure is vital. We at DEV have put measures in place to support our global customer base to assure 24/7 flawless functionality of mission critical RF signal chains in broadcasting, satellite ground stations and teleports.
Aiming for best possible safety of our employees and to ensure business continuity for our customers we have taken following actions:
- enabled home offices for all employees with admin functions as a fall back in case this is required
- enabled home offices for certain engineering and technical support functions
- established broader use of video conferencing avoiding internal and external f-t-f meetings
- minimum 2 meter distance between work benches in production
- increased focus on hygienic awareness and promoted usage of disinfection spots.
Avoiding supply chain constraints as much as possible we have stocked critical components ahead of times besides identifying alternative sources as back up. So far we can support our regular lead time for most of our product lines.
Don’t hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance with your optical or coaxial RF network infrastructure – independent whether DEV was the supplier of the original equipment or not – we are here to help.
DEV Systemtechnik whishes everyone a safe journey thru this challenge – and most important: stay healthy!
Managing Director, DEV Systemtechnik GmbH